A snippet about me...

My photo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
I love to laugh, constantly change my mind and enjoy discovering new things and meeting new people. Scrabble, red wine, cups of tea, sarcasm, music and general witty banter make up my life on a general day-to-day basis.

Sunday 23 January 2011

Not plugging sales or anything but...;-)

My lovely flatmate spends her time making furniture. For a slight woman, she lugs around some rather heavy duty tools. I'm currently working on her bio, but just a sneak preview...

This is what you SHOULD be buying for your home in the year 2011, whether on a whim or for a general 'feng shui'...The Milk Series 1 & 2 will add a quirky touch to your home :)   (She should be paying me for advertising..!)

We have it in our flat, obviously. The smaller of the dark stools is currently acting as her bedside table. Stylish and versatile...!

Make her rich so she can take me on holiday. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment